Monday, February 24, 2014

Crazy 2013 Perfect 2014

I hate that I haven't posted much in awhile.  I will be changing that in 2014.

I have been hired to do a T-shirt quilt.  Very excited.  A co-workers sister is wanting one for her husband.  I will post pictures later.  Reversible quilt with Navy and Black fabric sashing.

Working full time during the day, I feel so tired at night that I don't want to do anything.  But this year I really want to be more productive.

I have this commissioned quilt to do.  Then I have 4 t-shirt quilts to do by Christmas.  I am also doing a hand embroidery project which I am really enjoying more then I would have expected.

I also am starting back up at the gym.  Wanting to lose about 23 lbs.  I can do it.

For now this is my post.....back to work for me....
Will post more soon.  

Need to post pictures of various projects.

Signing out for now and Happy Crafting!!!!

Natures Quilts

No comments:

Post a Comment